- Feline Division Chat and Chuckle: Strategies for Handling Fearful Cats, Pet Professional Guild | 11/10/23
- "When Extra Sweet Turns Sour: Supporting Cats with Behavior Changes Related to Feline Diabetes", Article published in IAABC Foundation Journal Issue 28 | 10/15/23
- Companions and Animals for Reform and Equity [CARE]: Racial Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (REDI), bronze certification | 6/28/23
- Completed UVM's Companion Animal End-of-Life Doula Professional Certificate program | 3/1/23
- Received Certified Cat Behavior Consultant (CCBC) credentials through IAABC | 3/1/23
- "When ‘Click’ Means ‘I Love You”: Clicker Training My Cat Zathras Through His End-of-Life", Article published in IAABC Foundation Journal Issue 26 | 2/15/23
My name is T. I'm a certified cat behavior consultant and cat end-of-life doula here to support cat care-givers; no matter where your cat is on their life's journey, I’m here to help! I have certifications through IAABC (Certified Cat Behavior Consultant, Associate Certified Shelter Behavior - Cat) and Fear Free Pets (Certified Animal Trainer). In 2023, I completed UVM’s Companion Animal End-of-Life Doula Professional Certificate program to offer this service to my clients. I offer both in-person and virtual services, depending on your location and preference.
I have experience with: litter box issues, shy/fearful cats, former feral/outdoor cats, aggression issues between cats, behavior challenges caused by medical conditions (such as: feline diabetes, hyperthyroid, stomatitis, IBD, and arthritis), and more! As a disabled and chronically ill person, working with cats with chronic medical conditions is a special joy for me!
Please click here for my New Behavior Client form.
If your cat is approaching their end-of-life, or you’re having concerns about their current quality of life, I have seen many cats through their end-of-life journeys and would be honored to help support you and your cat through that journey. This is an incredibly stressful—yet sacred—time for both cat and care-giver. While I can’t make your cat’s health better, you don’t have to walk this journey alone.
Please click here for my New Doula Client form.
With over 10 years of experience serving local rescues and shelters, I have helped hundreds of cats find their homes and am pleased to offer behavior services for shelters and rescues! In addition to my credentials listed above, I am a Fear Free Shelters Graduate. I offer flexible behavior plans to fit the needs and limitations of your rescue or shelter.
Please email me to discuss pricing.
What Clients Are Saying:
"T is knowledgeable and professional. They are a pleasure to work with, excel in creative thinking and coming up with multifaceted behavior plans for complex behaviors. If you are having any doubts about whether a cat behaviorist is worth your money, believe me, T's expertise is worth every penny."
"T was thoughtful and patient in a situation where a great deal of patience was needed. They helped us develop strategies to manage a complex cat reintroduction in a way that supported three cats with very different personalities and needs..."
"T helped us come up with ways to diffuse the tension and help the cats learn how to trust each other, and along the way solved problems I didn't even know could be solved..."
"T really understands the mind of a feline and our home is much calmer as a result..."
To read the full reviews, please click here!